COVID-19 Updates at the Acupuncture Center of Asheville
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients while providing the highest quality of care. Here is how we are practicing at our clinic:
· We will be providing a safe and clean environment by continuing thorough disinfection of treatment rooms and sanitizing all public surfaces.
· We ask that patients wear face masks and sanitize their hands before entering the building.
· We are spreading out our appointments to allow ample time to sanitize treatment rooms between patients.
· Please wait outside until your appointment time and we will notify you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
· We ask that you do not have others accompany you to your appointment.
· We have also installed air purifiers in the treatment rooms to maintain ample air circulation and ventilation.
· We ask that you please cancel your appointment as soon as possible if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or new loss of smell or taste .
Feel free to schedule online. We look forward to supporting you and thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this together.