COVID-19 Updates at the Acupuncture Center of Asheville
We will be reopening the clinic and seeing patients starting Monday, May 11th. As we transition into re-opening our clinic, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients while providing the highest quality of care. In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC we have modified our protocols and we wanted to inform you of the changes that you will be seeing in our clinic:
· We will be providing a safe and clean environment by continuing thorough disinfection of treatment rooms and sanitizing all public surfaces.
· We are spreading out our appointments to allow ample time to sanitize treatment rooms between patients.
· We will be keeping the door locked until your appointment time and we will notify you when we are ready for you to enter the building.
· We ask that you do not have others accompany you to your appointment.
· Practitioners will be wearing face masks.
· We ask that patients wear face masks and sanitize their hands before entering the building.
· We encourage patients to bathe before their appointment and wear clean clothes.
· We have also installed air purifiers in the treatment rooms to maintain ample air circulation and ventilation.
· We ask that you please cancel your appointment if you are displaying cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, or new loss of smell or taste . We are suspending our 24-hour cancellation policy to account for this.
We are now booking appointments so feel free to schedule online. We look forward to supporting you and thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this together.