Out of my gratitude for this strong community that we have, I want to give back. I believe that healthy individuals create a healthier community. When we are free of pain and illness, we have more energy to support those around us.
So, here are several ways in which you can receive acupuncture at a reduced cost for the month of November:
- All new patients will receive $10 off their Initial Acupuncture appointment
- Help end hunger and enjoy acupuncture. For returning patients, each can of food donated to our Nourishing November Food Drive will receive $2 off their next acupuncture visit. All donations will go to Manna Food Bank.
- Join me at the River Arts District Farmers Market Harvest Dinner Fundraiser on Monday, November 7th. There will be delicious local food, live music and a silent auction with the chance to win an Initial Acupuncture Visit, offered by yours truly. All proceeds support the RAD Farmers Market. For tickets and more information, visit www.radfarmersmarket.com
- Practice yoga & check out the raffle at Asheville Community Yoga. I have donated a great goodie basket to Asheville Community Yoga for their November raffle. The basket is valued at over $300 and includes:
- 3 acupuncture visits (including a 90 minute initial visit and 2 follow ups)
- Elderberry immune syrup
- Tummy tamer syrup
- Chronic pain liniment
- Acute pain rub
- Healing skin salve
- Bath soak
- Body scrub
Thank you for making this community what it is. Now, I encourage you to give back to this community in your own way, because as said in the Tao Te Ching, "the heart that gives, gathers".